Wednesday 18 February 2015

BIRDS, BIRDS, BIRDS........Part Two

Well, it's been over 4 months since I posted part one of this series, so I guess it's time I got the thinking-cap on again. I've managed to sort out all the bird shots during this period, some good, some not so good, so here we go.......

The first half-dozen shots were taken on an all-too-brief sojourn in Sydney and down the south coast to Jervis Bay in March last year. I had planned on checking out all the little, out-of-the-way places that can be accessed by ferry around Sydney but the weather wasn't really conducive.

Masked Lapwing aka Spur-winged Plover

READ THE FULL STORY HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thank you so much for contacting me about my blog. I have no problem with you including anything from my post! They are not my words, but the Lord's. I am curious, what part of the post are you interested in including?

    I spent three and a half months in Perth last year at YWAM (Youth With a Mission). Not sure if you are familiar with YWAM or not, but that is actually where I was when I wrote "Eye to Eye He Stands." I love Australia and hope to make it back some day.

    Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

    Here is my email: masonbrozovich@me.com

    ReplyDelete