Wednesday 2 July 2014

2014 Henry Lawson Festival @ Grenfell, part 2

The 2014 Henry Lawson Festival at Grenfell, N.S.W., Australia kicked off on the Friday before the Queen's Birthday Holiday weekend but didn't get into full swing until Saturday, 7th June. That was when I got amongst the action with my camera, the Procession down Main Street being the chief attraction. Here's how it looked to me:

As I walked up to Main Street for the procession, I captured this shot of the old type of coach that used to be the chief form of transport in N.S.W. out beyond the 'beaten track'. I could be wrong but I believe it's an original Cobb & Co. coach, except that they used to operate with more horses up front.


(All images on this blog are thumbnails, so please click on any or all of them to see a much larger version.)



No comments:

Post a Comment